Obviously, yesterday was a super busy day so I did not have a chance to blog, so sorry!! Anyway, I did not take a lot of pictures so I'm "borrowing" pictures from my friends and my mommy so I'll constantly be updating this :) Anyway, Saturday morning, I woke up and headed to the Bridesmaids' Brunch at the Rock House. It was super yummy!! Here are some pictures of us at the Rock House.

(Please excuse my horribly flat hair, I was about to go get it fixed) Which leads me to my next event of the day, the hair appointment. Because it would be a long day, I really wanted to get my hair fixed. I'm so glad I did!! I could have never made it look like that :) Anyway, after the hair apppointment, I went back to the hotel to get ready to head to the church for pictures.
I got to the church a little early, but it ended up being earlier than everyone else so we didn't get to start taking pictures until about 4:30!! Anyway, the pictures went well, and I can't wait to see how they turned out! :) Here are some of us getting ready!

*Note: I'll add more here later!!
The wedding and reception went well, and we decided to all go out and have a good time afterwards! The entire bridal party headed to this place called the Blue Parrot. We had the best time (poor place didn't know what hit it until we came in!) They had this blues, jazzy band and we danced for hours! After the bar closed, we went out to the boat dock, where one of the groomsmen's family had a boat. We hung out for a while on it just talking and hanging out. We had such a good time!! It was great hanging out with the girls again! :)

We did not get back to the hotel until about 4 in the morning so we crashed so we could wake up this morning to get packed, and head home! We left about 11, grabbed some lunch, and shopped at the outlet stores in Boaz. Alex got a pretty (I mean handsome) green polo from the Polo Outlet. I got some cute elephant coffee service pieces and some Coca-Cola bottle salt and pepper shakers from Kitchen Collections! Then we headed back home. We got here a little while ago so I'm going to quickly unpack and start on homework for my last class this week! :)
I'll write more later! :)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Crystal's Wedding Weekend (Day 2 & 3)
Posted by Maegan at 5:14 PM
Labels: Events, Friends, Special Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment