Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I know...it's been a while!!

Sorry I have not done a good job about keeping up lately!! It's been insanely busy and Alex and I have been going through a tough patch so I've been doing a lot of soul searching. When you've been dating for this long, sometimes you just have to step back and make sure you're doing the right thing. However, never fear! We're fine now! :) On top of our Sunday date nights, we've started having a date night on Thursday night as well. Alex has cut his cable off and the only new show he misses seeing is Scrubs, so he comes over on Thursday nights, I buy dinner and we watch Scrubs together. As busy as we both are, it's nice to have that scheduled time just for us :) We've been on a break for about a week and tonight was really great because everything was okay :) We're looking forward to our weekend together in Guntersville! :) I'll definitely be blogging more about that when I get back on Sunday!

Have a super fabulous week!

Much love,
Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin