Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday

Since it has been a while since I’ve done a “Weight Loss Wednesday” post, I thought I’d catch you up!  Hopefully I can keep this up every week because I do much better when I’m being held accountable.

This is my Weight Watchers weight loss chart as of today

Fullscreen capture 622010 122510 PM.bmp

I didn’t start weighing in every week until later on, but it starts in January when I was at my heaviest.  The brown line is my 10% goal (I’m about two pounds away), and to get back to my HS weight, I still want to lose about 15 more pounds although I would be happy with about 7 more. :)

As I mentioned before, I can tell more about how my clothes fit than what the scale says.  When I was at home over my mini summer vacay, I threw on some old soccer shorts from Junior High and surprisingly they fit (they’ve always fit around the waist because they stretch, but the legs have been tight for a long time and they were baggy :))  I also wore, and danced in the jeans from Freshman year of college! :)

Hopefully I’ll have be able to share some more good news when I weigh in next week!! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin