The big day finally arrived!! I talked to both the bride and groom before the wedding and surprisingly they were VERY calm! I didn’t get any bridal party pictures because the photographer wouldn’t let us, but I’ll share those as soon as I get them!
Josh and I before the wedding…yes, I’m wearing an orange dress (which is so not my color), but it went with the wedding colors. (And if you read Heather’s blog, Life with Heather, she talked about getting this dress for Easter) With my recent weight loss, it was a little big, but I’ll have it taken up later!
Didn’t he look so handsome?
When I walked in that morning, everyone told me I had on the bride’s “going away dress”. It wasn’t exactly the same, but close (more so in person than the picture…they looked the same color!) We of course had to get a picture!
The happy couple on their way to Atlanta for their honeymoon!!
Congrats Tyler and Ana!! I’m so happy to be able to add another cousin to our already crazy brood!! ;)

5 comments:
You looked beautiful!
Thanks girl! :)
love your dress!
Oh, I just love your dress :)...hehe. You accessorized it sooo much better than me...I'm gonna have to take a few tips from you!
Thanks Amy!
Thanks Heather!! I went on a hunt for jewelry that would tone down the orange...my original plan was just turquoise, but when I saw this jewelry (white, brown, turquoise, and orange), I just had to have it! :)
Post a Comment