Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

House-warming/Renovation Party

While I was at home, Alex and I were invited to his neighbor’s house to break in their new kitchen and living room with a dinner party!

The renovations were absolutely gorgeous and although I am no cook, I was in love with their kitchen!

We had a great night with lots of good food, conversation, and of course friends! :)

Note:  I unfortunately did not take many pics and Alex’s brother hasn’t sent me his yet, but I will share what I did take :)

May 2010_05 15_2975

Alex’s Mom, Mrs. Goree (our hostess), and Alex hanging out in the gorgeous kitchen

May 2010_05 15_2979

Alex playing bartender…aren’t those goblets gorgeous?

May 2010_05 15_2977

My now, super skinny, boyfriend drooling over the kitchen :)

May 2010_05 15_2980

After a toast to the renovations, Alex started serving some of his homemade beer.

May 2010_05 15_2978edit

Us (No, we did not plan to match :))

May 2010_05 15_2982

The gorgeous table setting (Unfortunately I was too excited about the food to take a picture of it beforehand!)

May 2010_05 15_2984       Chantilly cake for dessert…it was just as yummy as it looks!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Holy smokes Alex has lost weight! That's wonderful!

And that kitchen is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

that looks awesome!! way for all the weight loss too!

Heather said...

OK...that cake looks fabulous!

Maegan said...

Thanks Ladies!! Yes, I loved their kitchen...I told them I am more than happy to house sit at any time ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin