Ok, so I think I am officially caught up on my blogging! :) I will leave the posts where they are for the next week, and then I will move them to their correct dates. Sorry it has taken me so long, but things have been a little crazy. Just a quick update of what is going on in my world:
- While I was at home, I started the 365 project. If you want to check it out, visit my blog at http://365project.org/mes285/365 You’ll see the current one, but you can use the arrows or the calendar feature to see the previous ones :)
- Even though my schedule has been crazy, I have been trying really hard to squeeze in lunches and dinners with friends (usually one or two a week) Although I’m completely exhausted cramming those in my free time, I’m LOVING spending time and reconnecting with my old friends :)
- I know I mentioned this on Twitter, but if you aren’t one of my followers, I recently just got a new job!! :) I’ll do a post with all of the details soon :)
- I’m taking a survey research class right now that takes up ALL of my time. We have class from 5-9 three nights a week and then tests during the day on Friday…I’m worn out! Thankfully it ends next week!
- I’ve been helping with quite a few football events this summer so the little free time I have left has been devoted to Alabama Football. It is exhausting, but we have a blast!
Anyway, I’ve got a few more tidbits of “news”, but they deserve their own post so I’ll get to those soon as well :)
Have a happy Monday evening! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment