I have noticed that several of my blogger friends have begun doing a weekly post on Friday’s to showcase their favorite things. So, since it gives me something else to post about…I thought I would try it as well! So each Friday, I will post one of my favorite things, whether it be a video, blog, website, or whatever I feel like at the moment!
Since we lost a pop icon this week, I felt like I needed to kick off my “Favorite Things” posts with something in honor of MJ. As you probably know, I have been a dancer since I was little (just for proof, here are four pictures from my senior year of dance…sadly this is only 4 out of the about 12 costumes I had that year because I did EVERY type of dance my studio offered!)
Needless to say, I have always been obsessed with anything that had to do with dance. When the movie Center Stage came out on video (yes I have it on video, not DVD…sad huh) I immeadiately bought it and have watched it countless times and replayed the soundtrack over and over.
The final dance scene was one of the best scenes of the movie. To make it even better, they used two of my favorite songs “Canned Heat” by Jamiroquai (thanks to this movie, this is probably my all-time favorite song) and “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Mr. Michael Jackson (which has always been one of my favorite Michael Jackson songs)
So, in memory of Michael Jackson, my first favorite thing is The dancers from Center Stage performing to Michael Jackson’s, “The Way You Make Me Feel” (At least until 2:26 :)).
Happy Friday! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment