Throughout all of my blog reading, I’ve stumbled across MckMama’s blog over at www.mycharmingkids.net. She came up with this idea to truly confess what she would otherwise be ashamed of. Head on over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week!
On to my very first “Not Me! Monday” post…
I would NOT call to check my answering machine every few minutes when I’m away from the house to see if I got a call from a potential employer! I would also never compulsively check the online job board anytime I have internet access. Not Me!
I would never go grocery shopping to buy healthier foods to start my diet today, and walk out with a jar of Nutella and I would not even think about making a sandwich with it when I got home! Not Me!
I would never even think about ordering a 20 dollars collection book from a designer just because she did a collection inspired by the Wizard of Oz. Why on earth would anybody be crazy enough to do that, even with beautiful images like the one below? Not me!
I would never make Alex sit through Confessions of a Shopaholic and then complain when he pops a “guy” movie in with one of his friends. I would then never pout when he wants to go out and I am not dressed appropriately (even though he had mentioned earlier and of course I was not too lazy to go back to my house and get ready!) Not Me!
I would also NEVER spend all of Sunday (until 3 am today) watching 2 1/2 seasons (37 episodes) of The Office. I would never do this because I know I should be cleaning for my brother’s visit next week!
And finally….
I would NEVER wake up stressing about my unemployment and messy house and immediately sit down and write my first “Not Me! Monday” post! :)
Hope you enjoyed it! I’m hoping to make this a weekly feature so stay tuned!
Love,
M
P.S. If you like this, don’t forget to check out www.mycharmingkids.net!


0 comments:
Post a Comment