What an exhausting week!! Today was our last day of SEW and it was a bittersweet day! I’m glad to finally have a much-needed break, but sad I won’t get to see the students or my co-workers anymore!
Anyway, this week consisted of putting the finishing touches on our projects, rehearsing them, and then presenting them to the parents today!
The students did such a great job presenting! Thankfully, the technology cooperated (minus one small glitch, but it wasn’t noticeable to anyone but myself!) The parents raved about the projects and how much the children had learned so it really boosted my confidence :). I unfortunately did not get many pictures from today (and none from my first class), but I did get the parents to make a few (and they agreed to e-mail me pics as well!) Enjoy!
If you'd like to see their completed projects, check out our SEW Technology Class website http://www.uasewtech.webs.com/ and click on Videos and Presentations (I still have a few to load, but this will give you an idea :))
Friday, June 26, 2009
SEW: Final Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment