Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

The “Sculpture” Anniversary

Today is my mom and dad’s 27th wedding anniversary!!!  I wish I had a copy of one of their wedding pictures scanned, but unfortunately I don’t (I’ll have to do that when I go home next weekend!), but here we are at my birthday from this year (how sad is it that I don’t have a picture of just the two of them!)

Update:  Their wedding pictures are at my grandmother’s house, but I did find their engagement picture(and a recent picture of just the two of them)!  Check out this cute couple!

imageIf you haven’t noticed already that I look just like my dad, this picture just proves my point :) 

Performers 002 

About a month ago at Josh’s graduation

As you can tell, they waited a few years before they had me and when I was fourteen (and anxious to drive), I used to complain and say “Gosh, why couldn’t you have me like a year after you got married and then I would be 16!”.  When I told Mom Happy Anniversary today, she said “Just think, you could be 27 now!” Ick  So for the first time, I’m glad they waited to have me! ;)

They are such role models when it comes to marriage (which is probably the reason why I’m so picky!) and I hope if I ever get married, my marriage is as strong as theirs.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

P.S. I promise to add in their wedding and engagement pictures when I get my hands on them next week…they are gorgeous ;)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin