This afternoon, I was doing my afternoon e-mail check while my kids were having snack and I got an e-mail from our local newspaper saying that mom wanted me to check out an article. When I click on it…this is the first thing I saw
Hartselle senior outfielder Josh Slaten celebrates the Tigers’ sweep of Cullman in the Class 5A state semifinals with classmate Jeremy Thomason. Hartselle improved to 48-8 overall with the two wins.
Yes that would be my brother and his big mouth on the front page of the sports section! You see, the Hartselle paper only comes out on Thursday’s so they did an article on Hartselle beating Cullman and this was the picture that went along with it. If you would like to read the article…you can check it out here.
Hopefully we’ll have a repeat of this tonight!! Stay tuned for an update later tonight!

0 comments:
Post a Comment