Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

This has been (and will be) such a busy week so this will probably be my last post until after I get my final project turned in on Thursday!  Anyway, tonight we had a PTA meeting so that all of the students could meet their teachers for next year.  Since this was for current students, we didn’t have any students to visit with so we worked the Extended Day table.  Needless to say, it was a fairly uneventful night for us!

After PTA, my coworker Amy invited Alex and I to join her and some of her friends for dinner as a local Mexican restaurant.  We had a great time and we managed to snap a few pictures before heading out! 

DSC00614

Amy and I (the neons really messed up the coloring on this picture!)

DSC00615

Alex and I

It was nice to relax and spend some time with friends and Alex, but unfortunately Alex just dropped me off to head home to get some studying done and I’m about to jump on my project!

I hope you had a wonderful Cinco de Mayo!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin