Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Haircut (Again…)

I just got back from getting my hair cut.  I loved the last cut, but I missed having bangs (the front of my hair always gives me fits if it is not cut shorter) and as much as I loved the overall length, I wanted to grow the layers out so I could pull it back (just yesterday was I able to pull it back in a ponytail without bobby pins :))  Anyway, she did as I asked and although the bangs are a little short, my hair grows fast and they will be fine in about a week.  Here I am leaving the salon…

0502091148

Way too flat for my taste, but you can see the bangs (excuse the make-up, I got a shampoo and brow wax so my make-up didn’t fair too well!)

The past couple of years, every time I’ve went to get a hair cut, they have flat ironed my hair, which I am not a fan.  Of course, as soon as I got home, I hopped in the shower and refixed it

0502091416

Definitely fits my style better!  (Excuse the camera phone quality and smudged make-up!)

As you know, I’ve been struggling with hair loss (due to stress) so I have started taking vitamins to hopefully stimulate the hair growth.  The hairdresser said she could already tell that my hair was growing and that it had grown quite a bit since she cut it last…Hooray!!  I haven’t been taking the vitamins that long and she told me that she takes the same vitamin and her hair thickened up a great deal after about 2 weeks so I’m looking forward to it (it is also supposed to make your nails grow fast!)  I’ll keep you updated!

Anyway, there is my hair for the day!  I will of course take a picture sometime with my regular camera :)

 

Happy Saturday!

 

Love,

Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin