This morning, I headed to Josh’s graduation practice. Mom wanted me to go to 1.) hear his speech (even though we told her he wouldn’t be doing it) 2.) take pictures, and 3) save seats for the ceremony. As we told Mom, he did not practice his speech so I had no speech corrections, but I did take pictures and save seats. Since these pictures are pretty self-explanatory, I’ll stop talking (except captions) and let the pictures do the talking :)
Waiting patiently
Walking in
Getting instructions
Josh giving his “speech” (which consisted only of “hello”, I love the hand gesture though!)
Practicing the and medal and diploma ceremonies (if you lose him, he’s in gray right behind Michel in the aqua shirt)
Afterwards, we went and ate lunch at the Snack Shack here in Somerville…super yummy!
I’m about to do a few things before it’s time to get ready for tonight!!! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment