Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Josh’s Senior Prom

Josh had his last high school formal last night (yes, on a Thursday…it’s a Hartselle thing).  Anyway, I used probably the only off day I will use all year to go home and see him all fixed up.  He did not take a date, but he went through lead-outs with his friend Anna so he did the pictures and everything with her so we’d have some professional pictures done.  Anyway, enjoy! :)

 

Getting ready….

DSC00493 DSC00489 DSC00490 DSC00491 DSC00492Now that he’s finally dressed and ready….

DSC00503 DSC00494 DSC00495 DSC00497 DSC00498 DSC00499 DSC00501 DSC00502

He’s getting tired of pictures so we sent him on his way (not before we snapped a few more though ;))

DSC00504DSC00505DSC00509DSC00510     

 

Now onto the actual prom…

DSC00511DSC00516  DSC00512 DSC00513 DSC00514 DSC00515

And leadouts….

DSC00517DSC00522  DSC00520 DSC00521

Then it was time for the mother/son & father/daughter dance!

DSC00536DSC00538DSC00539

And a few more pictures with friends (and family) before we leave!

DSC00533DSC00543DSC00540

Anna was crowned queen!

DSC00541DSC00542DSC00549      DSC00547DSC00548DSC00545 DSC00546

As we were leaving, I ran into one of my favorite teachers from high school so I had to get a picture with her :)

DSC00550

Overall, we had a great night!!  I was so proud of myself for not getting all teary :)  After this, I headed home for a quick cat nap before heading back to Tuscaloosa in time to go teach today so I am going to get off and take a nap!

 

Happy Weekend!

Maegan         

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin