Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning!!!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am trying to do some spring cleaning around my apartment!  I showed you a picture of my small collection of clothes-filled bags to take home and promised you more.  Well thanks to a long weekend (I love unused weather days!), I have more pictures to share!  I even have a sneak peak of my closet (I will take full room pictures when it is completely organized!).  Note:  I realize I have an addiction to clothes and shoes especially…I’m working on it and although there is still a lot in my closet, I promise I did a lot of weeding out! :)

DSC00481DSC00482

The clothes and accessories I am tearfully parting with! :(

And now for the result of the progress I have made…a sneak peek in my closet!

DSC00478

Summer clothes, purses (in the purple boxes on the shelf) and skirts DSC00479Winter clothes and shoes  

Pictures of my closet in progress.  The first picture is the summer clothes and skirts and the second one is winter clothes and “part” of my shoe collection (I told you, I have a problem) *I just noticed in the first picture how many of those tops still had tags…how sad!*  It’s hard to tell from the pictures, but it is color coded (the only way I can function)  When I get more clothes in there, it is very pretty :)

Anyway, more pictures to come soon!!

I hope your spring cleaning is going as well as mine! :)

Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin