Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Do! :)

I had my first hair appointment in a long time today and I was really looking forward to it!  I have been hesitate about getting it cut down here because I just wasn’t sure where to even start with finding a salon.  Anyway, my coworker Lynn got her hair cut last week and I loved it!  So I asked her who did it and after she gave me the name, I booked an appointment right away.

I fell in love with the girl as soon as I met her.  She’s a year older than me and has curly hair (which makes a big difference if you have natural curly hair!)  Anyway, she was super sweet and we flipped through magazines to decide what I wanted.

After she fixed it, I wasn’t too keen on how it looked (for some reason my hair is always so flat if I don’t fix it as it is drying) so I rewashed it and refixed it and I have to say, it is growing on me :)  Here’s a little before and after!

DSC003952

Before – Valentine’s Day

DSC00477

After – Today!  Sorry it’s not a better picture, but I had to show several of my friends so I just took a quick picture for the record :)

 

I’m not sure if I’m totally in love with it yet, but I already like the fact that it is much easier to dry and fix!  Plus, as my mom says, it’s hair and it grows out so no worries :)

I’m off tomorrow, but I’m actually about to head to bed because I’m exhausted!

Much love,

Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin