As I mentioned in my previous post, I had my interview with the new school this morning. I'm not sure how they felt about it, but out of the 3 interviews I've been to, I felt the best walking out of this one. It was a little intimidating because all of the interviewees were put in the waiting room together so I got to see my competition, but the panel (principal and two kindergarten teachers) were very receptive so hopefully they thought it went well too!! I have to say, after talking with them, working at this school would be AMAZING. The principal is not who I thought she was, but she was the nicest and most geniune person I've ever met and I felt completely comfortable sitting there talking with her. The two kindergarten teachers were great as well and I would really enjoy working with them! Anyway, she said she hoped to make a decision this afternoon. Alex and I just got home so I haven't called my answering machine to check but I think I might in a few minutes :) I'm going to do that and relax some since I was up early this morning! I promise to update as soon as I hear something!
Much love,
Maegan
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Interview update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment