Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

7 years and counting…

Today marks 7 years of dating for Alex and I!  This year, as with the past few, has been really hard on our relationship, but thankfully it stood strong and here we are celebrating another anniversary.  I am so thankful to have him!  If you are interested in reading about how we met and all that fun stuff, you can read about it here, here, and here.

In honor of our day, I thought it would be fun to look back on all of our past anniversaries ;)   Each caption is linked to the corresponding post if there is one :)

maegan and alex3

Fall 2004 (My, what I wouldn’t do to be that skinny and tan again! ;))

1 Year Anniversary - Maegan and Alex 1-1

1st Anniversary – November 2005

011_Me and Alex after dinner at the Cheesecake Factory

2nd Anniversary – November 2006

Cheesecake factory

3rd Anniversary – November 2007

033_11 10 - Alex and I at the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate 4 years of dating  )

4th Anniversary – November 2008

File0052

5th Anniversary – November 2009

11/5 - Us 

6th Anniversary – November 2010 (Part I, II, III)

This year, we’ve decided to stay in and cook dinner together in lieu of going out so there won’t be a stereotypical table picture.  I’ve been sick and things have been so busy that we felt like we needed a night in to relax, and I promise, regardless of how terrible I look, I will snap a picture of us.  Honestly, I’m excited to have a relaxing night in!  More details on that later!

Happy Anniversary Babe!  Here’s to many more anniversaries to celebrate! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin