Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Anniversary Weekend, Part III

Last time we went to The Bright Star, we had the only chocolate dessert they had, but unfortunately it had cherry flavoring in it (and I don’t do cherries), so Alex arranged for dessert that he knew I would like:

Chocolate Fondue from the Melting Pot :)

Alabama vs. LSU_11 05_5100 Alabama vs. LSU_11 05_5090

Clearly, this girl was beyond excited :)

Alabama vs. LSU_11 05_5089

Although it doesn’t look like, Alex was excited too…just tired of taking pictures ;)

  Alabama vs. LSU_11 05_5092

“Flaming Turtle” - Seriously, I die! 

 

After we devoured our fondue, we were so full that all we wanted to do was go to sleep.  So, we headed back to T-town…lame I know, but we’re old!  But not before one last picture!

 Alabama vs. LSU_11 05_5095 This is our “stuffed and sleepy” picture :)

On Saturday, we had a pretty relaxing day!  We ordered pizza for lunch, made Rotel cheese dip, and settled in to watch the Bama/LSU game.  It was nice getting to relax and watch the game with him (although if you heard the score, it wasn’t too relaxing!)

Alabama vs. LSU_11 06_5064 Sorry, this girl’s looking a little rough, but I have to dress up every home game so it is sometimes nice to rock a Bama t-shirt and workout pants :)

After the devastating loss, we wanted to get our mind off football so we watched SATC 2…Alex is such a trooper! :)  Then on Sunday, we went and grabbed some lunch at Panera, did a little shopping, and then Alex hit the road back to Arkansas!

Despite the loss, it was the best weekend! :)  Thanks babe for putting it all together! :)  Here’s to many more anniversary weekends, only in the same state :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin