This semester has been insane and I realize that all I’ve shared are the events in my life and I haven’t really told you some of the other things going on! This post will be a little random, but hopefully it’ll catch you guys up in the world of Maegan.
- I have my honey here for the entire week!! He got asked a couple of weeks ago to come recruit for HP at the career fair on campus today and convinced his boss to let him drive down on Tuesday and stay through his birthday on Thursday. Then, when she found out he was coming down for Valentine’s Day, she just told him just to take the entire week and work from here, and she’d see him next Monday :) They were off work Monday, so yesterday he got right down to business on my dining room table that he has taken over and converted into his office. If you follow me on Twitter, you saw I posted this picture yesterday of his new office ;)
I definitely love having him here this week! :) I spent the entire day yesterday studying stats on the couch and listening to Alex make phones calls and tap away on the keyboard….life is good :)
- My semester is definitely in full swing! I have a group presentation (which I still haven’t heard from my group members…ugh!) on Monday and my first stats test on Tuesday! We’re about midterm time and thankfully March is pretty calm…I’m definitely going to need the break. I just told Alex that God knew what he was doing when I didn’t get a job this year…I honestly couldn’t have handled it!
- I found out yesterday that since it is my dance studio’s 20th anniversary this year, they are inviting back all of the alumni to perform in their recital this summer. This means, yours truly, will be stepping foot on the stage where I lived for 10 years of my life for the first time in 7 years, and donning a cutesy dance costume. Needless to say, for the first time ever, I’m terrified of getting back on the stage. Anyway, I’m taking the months I have left to prepare myself mentally and physically for this venture! I’ll be honest, I’m more worried about the physical part so I’ve called up my dear friend and personal trainer, Neika, who kicked my hiney in shape for a wedding I was in a couple of years ago, and I’m starting back with her next week!! Talk about some major motivation! :)
Well, I think that covers all the little things going on in my life :)
Since Alex is here this week and I have the presentation and stats test next week, I probably won’t have much time for blogging until probably next Wednesday, so I thought this was the perfect time for a filler.
Several of my blogger friends are doing a Question and Answer post, so I thought I’d fill the time by doing one as well :)
I know I share a lot with you guys, but if there’s something I haven’t and you want to know, shoot :)
Just leave your questions in the comments section of this post (sometime before next Wednesday), and I’ll put them all in an answer post next Thursday! :)
I look forward to your questions! Have a fabulous week! :)
Maegan

2 comments:
So excited to hear about your return to the stage!
:) When will you finally be done with school?
What is your favorite candy?
Do you have any intentions of moving to Arkansas?
Post a Comment