Alex just left a few hours ago and I’m back to work on homework and getting my house (and myself) back in order!
I’ve got several posts coming up about this week when my presentation and test are over with on Wednesday, but until then, don’t forget about my Q & A post! So far, I’ve only got a few questions so fire away! :)
Have a fabulous rest of the weekend and a happy Monday! :)
Love,
Maegan
P.S. I created this video for my multimedia class last week and I thought I would share. It is a “Grad Student’s Guide” to our campus. I used my parents video camera that is a few years old. It shot in digital quality and everything was great, but when I put it on my computer (via USB because I don’t have a firewire port like it requires), it lost a lot of quality. So I went with it, added some filters and went with the “old” look and feel :) Not the most impressive thing in the world, but I made an A so it was good enough :) Enjoy (and yes, that is my voice. Alex constantly reminds me of how Southern I sound, especially on recordings ;))!

0 comments:
Post a Comment