Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow…could it really be?

Living in Alabama, we hardly ever get snow.  There are only a few days (like I could probably count on one hand) that we have had snow that actually stuck and was “pretty” and I remember all of those days fondly.  It’s something about snow that makes me happy.  When talking to my mom this morning, she mentioned that there was a possibility of snow for them so when I check weather.com, this is what I saw:

image

How exciting…but usually when they predict snow….we get NOTHING.  So hopefully this is the real thing (and maybe just maybe it will stay through Monday so we can take a snow day ;)) My Birmingham news blog says that Birmingham can expect 3 inches of snow!!  I’m not 100% sure that we’ll get all this, but I went ahead and went grocery shopping just in case (just because I have NO food in my house!)  Hopefully I’ll have some snowy Tuscaloosa pictures to post tomorrow! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin