So I'm on a caffeine high and believe it or not, I finished all of the stuff I HAD to get done to note (note the stress on the HAD...there are a million things I could be doing, but after writing 2 papers and cutting out what seems like a billion shapes for a craft project tomorrow, I feel like I've been productive enough! ;)) Recently I had to design some ads for baseball and softball programs and they just came out today and I was very impressed. Anyway, I thought I'd share them on here as well for those of you who won't get the honor to purchase these lovely programs :-D.
Josh and some of his favorite girls, (his senior girls and best friend) in an ad for the softball program. As part of the all sports package my mom bought for ads, we got a full page color ad for the softball program so Josh wanted to do something for them. Although the photographer wanted him his baseball uniform, Josh said he wanted it to be about the girls so he wore a softball t-shirt (he's going to make an awesome boyfriend someday! :)) and I thought the picture turned out really cute and I was really pleased with how the add turned out as well :). P.S. Can you tell he loves being surrounded by pretty girls? They took about 6 different poses so he spent a while with these girls :)
The ad I designed for the baseball program which shows a progression of Josh's baseball "career". Although there were TONS of baseball pictures to choose from (he's played every year since he was 4 and in his later years, he played on 2 teams) but these were our favorites. The first picture in the top left is his second year of t-ball because we put his first year on the senior page (which I will scan later...I didn't design it so I don't have the jpg for it!) I was pretty pleased with this ad as well!
Anyway, just thought I'd share!! Happy Friday!



0 comments:
Post a Comment