Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Birthday Part II: Birmingham Style

Since I had my online class this afternoon and I couldn't come home, my parents decided to meet Alex and I in Birmingham to celebrate my birthday (that way neither one of us had to drive the whole two hours). We decided to eat at TGI Friday's since we don't have it in Tuscaloosa or in Decatur. We had a great time. Instead of doing a lot of typing, I'll just share the ton of pictures we took....enjoy!
DSC00332
When we arrived at the restaurant, they told us it would be at least a 45 minute wait so we decided to go back and sit in the jeep since it was freezing outside! Alex kept himself entertained with his Ipod Touch. Since I was bored, I decided to take pictures.
DSC00334
I told him I wanted a picture of the two of us and told him he needed to take it...the dork wouldn't even look up from his game even to take the picture. What a shame...it would have been a cute pic! :(
DSC00335
Me with my fabulous cake. I usually get red and white icing, but I'm a huge fan of the chocolate so mom asked for lots of chocolate. Apparently those things are supposed to be balloons, but they looked like fish to me...oh well, they were filled with M&M's so who cares ;)

After the obligatory cake pictures, it was time for presents!! As always I got spoiled!
presents
Top L-R: My new black diamond ring from my grandmother, a card and money from my other grandmother, two new shirts from mom and dad
Bottom L-R: Smooth Away (yes the "As Seen on TV") and a black watch from Mom's friend Nancy, modeling my new ring (excuse the nails...I'm in desperate need of a mani), and the usual purses from Josh (a purple one and another Kristen Davis :))
Then we decided to take a ton of random pictures of all of my guests.
DSC00338
My baby bro and I :)

    DSC00339

My mom and I waiting on dinner

DSC00341

Alex and I waiting on dinner

DSC00337

At this point you can tell we’re tired of pictures and ready for food!

Although there were several more pictures, you get the idea! After dinner came, we put the camera down and started eating (hey we take our food seriously). It was all so good!! :) We finished the meal of with a big slice of cookie cake...yummy!

DSC00350 The entire crew after our yummy dinner!


Then we preceded outside to have yet another photo shoot with everyone. Again, I didn't put all of the pictures because we took a lot and I don't feel like uploading them one by one.
DSC00361

The fam outside the restaurant

DSC00358
Alex and I outside the restaurant

We had a great time and it was nice getting out of Tuscaloosa and seeing the family! Thanks guys for yet another wonderful celebration! Tomorrow, Alex's family is coming down to celebrate both of our birthday's so I'll have a new post tomorrow!

Stay Tuned: Birthday with the Biehn's

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin