Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I love Microsoft (sometimes :))

I LOVE blogging, if I could write about every second of my day, I would.  However, blogger sometimes gives me a headache…I hate having to format and upload pictures and it just gets annoying.  Today I was in a writing mood and wanted to finish up my birthday posts and was dreading having to upload the tons of pictures manually and move them around…ugh.  Anyway, I was searching the internet for help and I found out about Windows Live Writer.  I had it on my old computer and completely forgotten about it!  So I downloaded it and I am so pumped, I’m thinking about going back and redoing some of my posts so that they are better formatted :)  Anyway, if you are a blogger, I highly recommend using Live Writer if you haven’t already :)

Have a fab Saturday!

M

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin