Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!
















So it is officially 2009!! It’s so hard to believe that another year has flown by (not to mention my baby brother is graduating in a few months *sniff sniff*) To celebrate, Alex and I went to the Brick in Decatur (a place where we hung out a lot in high school) for its first New Year’s Eve bash in its new location (the original burned last year L) We had a great time and it was nice getting to ring in the new year with Alex, especially since we didn’t get to see each other last year. One of Alex’s friends’ band was playing so we had some great entertainment as well. Here are some pictures from our night :)

Since it is customary to make resolutions, I thought I would list mine here so maybe it will give me a little more accountability:
1. Get back to my high school weight by my 25th birthday (This is a little over a year, but I feel like this is more attainable :))
2. Spend more time with friends
3. See Alex more often
4. Exercise daily!
5. Take some time for my self
Although there are a million more things that could go along with this, I do much better if I make them broad so I don’t get overwhelmed J Let’s hope this time next year, I can say that I accomplished all of my resolutions :)

Happy 2009!
Much love,
Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin