Well school has started back (both my school and the University) so this week has been eventful trying to get back in the swing of things in both worlds. I got two new students at school and I also had my first class meeting at the University today. So now I'm back to juggling both school and work! Although this class is going to be tough, I'm actually really pumped about this class. It's times like this I wish I wasn't having to work too because I could really get a lot out of this class :) Anyway, this class is all about instructional design and for our final project, we actually have to design an online course. Although most of my classes are obviously relevant, this is really exciting to me because I eventually want to teach college courses, in hopefully an online setting so this is especially relevant to me. I also really enjoy my cohort...it's a lot like my undergrad because we all take the classes together. Anyway, I don't really have anything exciting, but I thought I just type a quick post while I had time :) Have a great weekend!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment