Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Doctor's Visit Results...sort of

I've spent the last two days trying to call the doctor's office and with the holidays for both the doctor's office and the lab, I'm having trouble getting in touch with them to find out the results of my blood work. What's so frustrating is they were supposed to call me two days ago! Anyway, today, I finally got in touch with them (after waiting on the phone 45 minutes)and they told me that most of my blood work was in and the parts that were in were fine, but they were still waiting on quite a few more and the results from my echo. I don't know what exactly they tested me for and I'm not sure which results are in, and which aren't, but I did specifically ask about my thyroid test and the nurse said that it was fine (which means it is probably stress). She said that I would probably get a phone call on Monday when everyone is back in the office, so keep praying!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin