So I finally heard from the doctor, after calling them and leaving them a message to call me back (if you remember, my appointment was on the 29th of December...it's ridiculous) and this is the whole conversation.
Me: Hello
Nurse: Hello, I'm (insert name here) from Dr. Spear's office with your test results
Me: Oh, hi
Nurse: Your echo came back fine and she wants to check your ANA (antinuclear antibody test - to check on autoimmune diseases) in about a month.
Me: Oh ok, thank you (Pause - waiting for her to say something else)
Nurse: Have a nice day (click)
So yes, I have no idea what I have or what I need to do about my hair falling out. So this doctor's visit was a complete waste of time...go figure.
Anyway, we're back to square one! I got my doctor's bill today and thankfully I only have to pay 23 dollars, but I have not gotten the hospital bill yet so I'm going to be so angry if it's expensive.
Anyway, just wanted to share!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Doctor's update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment