To celebrate our wonderful season, the football department threw us a party at Chuck's to celebrate. It was originally planned for before Christmas, but Chuck's actually caught on fire about 30 minutes before the party was supposed to begin so it was rescheduled to tonight. I wasn't really too excited about going because it's Monday and I'm exhausted, but I'm really glad I did! We had a great time! I was hoping the coaches would be there, but unfortunately since it had to be rescheduled, they'd already made plans to go to a coaching clinic in Tennessee. However, the food was amazing and they even gave us some goodies: an Alabama baseball cap, a 2008 media guide that Nick Saban signed thanking us for all we did, and a thank you card from all of the coaches. Even though it wasn't a lot, it meant a lot to us that they threw that party and gave us anything, especially since in the five years I've been working, these are the first gifts I've received! :) Anyway, I took a few pictures, but I have not gotten them off my camera so I will be updated this post as soon as I get them off :) Happy Monday!
Update!! Pictures below! 1.) My friend and fellow hostess, Rebecca and I, 2.) The fabulous Rachael and I (she's the GA over recruiting...I love her!), 3.) The amazing Brandy and I...she's the only one in the office who has been there as long as I have (she's actually been there longer!) so we go way back :) She's awesome!

0 comments:
Post a Comment