It has been a while since I have done a “Things I love Thursday’s” so I thought I’d pick it back up.
*Yes I know this is actually posting on Friday, but was supposed to post yesterday…better late than never right? ;)*
Here are some of the things I’m loving right now:
WoodWick Glazed Pumpkin Candle from Hallmark
This smells like pumpkin pie baking and crackles like a wood fire…LOVE!
Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks
Alex and I stopped by Barnes and Noble last time he was in town and shared one of these (since I never drink a full coffee). If Mr. “Black Coffee with no room for cream or sugar” likes it, you know it must be good ;)
I’m a bit obsessed. If you want to follow me, you can find me at http://pinterest.com/mes285/
Baking
I’ve been doing a TON of baking lately. If you want to follow me on my adventures in the kitchen, check out my cooking blog.
Fall TV
My poor DVR’s have their work cut out of them lately. With all my old favorites (Desperate Housewives, Private Practice, Grey’s, Raising Hope, etc), coming back on and all of these awesome new shows, they can’t hardly keep up. Here are some of my new favorites for now:
- Up All Night – So cute!
- Revenge – Love the mix of drama and romance.
- Person of Interest – Too complicated to explain, but one of my new favorite crime dramas
- Unforgettable – Pretty good, but I’m afraid I might lose interest on this one.
- Rocket City Rednecks – A show featuring some family friends and they’ve even filmed a few episodes in our backyard! Be sure to watch it on National Geographic (next week’s episode was filmed at my house :D)
- 2 Broke Girls – So funny!
- Whitney – Hilarious!
Nail Polish
Now that I’ve had my acrylics removed, I’m obsessed with nail polish especially darker colors for the fall :) Apparently all the money I’m spending on monthly manicures is now going into polishes…oops! ;)
What are your favorite things right now?
*All images linked to their source





0 comments:
Post a Comment