Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

It has been a rough week for me, however, I feel that it is more beneficial for me to focus on the positive so I can hopefully get out of this rut. :)

Anyway, here are my faves for this week:

  1. The dropping temperatures

Fullscreen capture 1052011 121738 PM.bmp

Although it is still 80 something degrees during the day, it has been around 50-something at night and has been wonderful!  Hopefully day time temperatures will drop soon.

2.  Belted Coats

I’ve always been a fan of pea coats, but the past few years I’ve been obsessed with belted coats :)  I think it is because I have a long body and short legs, but whatever it is, they look better on me :)

I had a gray one and a red one already, that I love, but I recently added this pretty crimson one (ok, it is really called winterberry, but it is crimson in my book ;))

21028bbd679d838386380dab0cc662ea

  Steve Madden Winterberry Coat from Modcloth

and this pretty ivory one

AKA-n0qz-010-1_thumb

Anne Klein Petite Oversized Collar Wool Coat

and then I got this trench from New York and Company in Tan and Black

 Fullscreen capture 1062011 103504 AM.bmp Fullscreen capture 1062011 103444 AM.bmp

I’m in love with them all and can’t wait for it to get colder, so that I can actually enjoy them :)

3.  Extra Dessert Delights Gum

Source

I know these have been around for a while, but I just recently discovered them and I’m in love!  As someone who has to have something sweet after every meal, these are PERFECT because they actually taste like the dessert without all of the guilt.  Anyway, I’ve tried the Apple Pie a la mode, Mint Chocolate Chip, and the Strawberry Shortcake and the Apple Pie is definitely my favorite.  Be sure to try them out…I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!

 

So that’s, my list for the week!! What are you loving this week?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin