MckMama took a little hiatus from her “Not Me Monday” and I did too. However, when she brought it back last week, I was excited because it gives me a perfect way to share all the randomness going on right now that doesn’t warrant it’s own post. ;)
To read more about it and join in on the fun, click here.
So let’s get started…
I did not fill up 10 large kitchen garbage bags of clothes, shoes, and purses that I no longer wear out of my packed closet last week and none of those clothes still had tags on them. I’m extremely conscious of my spending habits and would never let clothes sit for years in my closet with tags still on them….nope, not me!
I most certainly did not recruit my parents and sweet boyfriend to help me in my new organization kick over Labor Day weekend. I also did not have Alex move the bookcases (that he put together) at least three times because I couldn’t make up my mind and have a mental breakdown later in the day when I didn’t like how it looked. I would never do anything like that.
While everyone else is putting up fall decor, I would never go out and buy “Alabama-themed” table decor just because I consider football its own season and I prefer crimson to orange any day. I also then take pictures of said tablescape and post them on FB with tags still on the florals and wrinkled placemats…nope, not me!

I also did not, upon having my acrylics taken off and a gel manicure done, immediately go to Ulta and buy new polish just because I wasn’t happy with the color.
I also did not attempt to take the gel off using regular nail polish remover and then end up painting them with a color that I already had at home when it wouldn’t come off. Nope, not me!
I also did not light my new pumpkin spice candle and spend the entire day sipping on Apple Cider just because I’m tired of this “transition” weather. Nope, I would never do that when it is still almost 80 degrees outside!
So, tell me…what have you not done this week?
Happy Monday, Folks!

0 comments:
Post a Comment