Josh had his surgery today after his lovely nose injury. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it home for the surgery but thanks to camera phones and picture messages, I got the play by play.
Josh the day after the accident and a pre-surgery picture (it already looked a ton better!)
The surgery didn't take more than a few minutes because I was getting typical funny "Josh" text messages and there was about a 10 minute pause before I started getting them again so it was a quickie. Here's what I got from him (and I know he sent them because Mom has no idea how!)
Some post-surgery shots. You can already tell it's much straighter!
The doctor said it looked really good and he probably wouldn't have to have anything else done to it. He said if he's careful, he can even play 7-on-7 next weekend, but it will take about 4-6 weeks to fully heal (which is good because he had senior portraits scheduled for today and obviously had to be rescheduled for the end of July). Continue to pray that he has a speedy recovery :)
As far as the job, I didn't hear anything today so it looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow if it's by mail or Monday, which is fine I guess. I'll definitely update as soon as I know something!
I better get going, I've been super lazy today and I desperately need to get some stuff accomplished!
Much love,
Maegan





0 comments:
Post a Comment