So I realized I never posted about the outcome of my interview. Well, I obviously was a nervous wreck all week waiting for Friday. Alex even did his best to keep me out of the house on Friday so I would actually relax some (I did keep cheating and checking my answering machine though :)) When I hadn't heard anything by 3:00, I headed home and when I checked my mail, I found the letter I'd been dreading. As you can probably guess, I didn't get the job :( I was devastated. I obviously first called my parents and they were extremely supportive and told me that there God had some reason in not giving me that job and reminded me that there have been quite a few situations where it didn't immeadiately work out the way that I had wanted it to, but later it worked out even better. I then called Alex, and being the amazing guy that he is, a few minutes later, I opened to door to find him standing there with a cup of Cold Stone Creamery "Chocolate Devotion" and a hug so that made my day a million times better. He of course was extremely supportive as well, and really helped me make it through the day and see the light at the end of the tunnel. Anyway, I'm trying to keep my head up and keep looking, so continue keeping me in your prayers.
I'm trying to get some stuff done around the house, but I did want to give you an update :)
Much love,
Maegan
Friday, June 13, 2008
Job Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment