Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chicken Salad and Doctor's Appt.

I have a wonderful boss named Kathy. Not many people love their bosses, but I do! She's like a second mom to me and she has ALWAYS taken good care of me. Since it's my last week at Creative Campus, she surprised me with lunch at the University Club here in Tuscaloosa. Just to give you an idea of this place, this is where the President takes guests to eat.

The food was incredible as always! I had Mrs. Pat's Famous Chicken Salad on Flatbread with Sweet Potato Fries and an Almond Ball for dessert (ice cream covered with slivered almonds and chocolate syrup) It was so yummy!! Even though there has been a lot of drama going on at Creative Campus, I am going to miss Kathy dearly. As I have mentioned before, I have been working for Kathy since my sophomore year of college so we go way back. :)

Anyway, Josh went to the doctor this afternoon and they are going to do surgery on Friday. Thankfully the doctor said he wouldn't have to do major surgery; just basically moving it back into place and he said it would take about 5 minutes so he wouldn't even have to stay overnight! :)

Alex is coming over to keep me company so I don't go insane stressing over my interview tomorrow and he's taking me to see "Get Smart" which I'm super pumped about! Think about me tomorrow around 8!

Lots of love,
Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin