So, I did not blog from home as I thought I would because we are still on dial-up and it is not as convenient to get online (I know, I'm so spoiled by my high-speed and wireless). I went to go see my baby brother play baseball in Hoover and I was proud of him! Although he is very good, he just got released not too long ago from his ACL injury so the coach told him he'd rather save him for play-offs at the end of the season instead of exhausting him during the regular season so he hasn't been playing a lot. Anyway, he got to bat at one of the games (which was the first time he'd hit from a live pitcher in a year!) and hit it well, but right to a shortstop. He was pretty bummed, but he did just as well, if not better than most of the guys that have been playing all season. They ended up getting second place in the tournament :) Needless to say, the majority of my spring break was spent watching baseball and lying around the house. I came back to Tuscaloosa early Saturday morning to get ready for my friends' couple's shower. It went really well and everything turned out better than I would have hoped! (You can see pictures at her blog here ) Although I saw Alex for most of the day on Saturday, we still had our date night on Sunday. He grilled steaks and we just watched a couple of movies on TV and then I went home to rest.
I am still fighting this horrible sickness thing I have and the pollen that now covers Tuscaloosa is not helping. Now that things have slowed down a little, I'm trying to get my house in order for my parents visit next weekend, and my final class in Gadsden YAY!! I will update soon!!
Much love,
Maegan
Monday, March 24, 2008
In the world of Maegan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment