When I arrived home today, I checked my mail as I usually do and as I was pulling the mail my heart stopped when I saw the last envelope...it was from the College of Ed which could only be my comps results. I hurried into my apartment (just in case I needed to cry) and opened it. I've learned over the years just to look at the first word and that usually gives the indication...and thankfully the first word was CONGRATULATIONS so needless to say I was ecstatic. So now I know I will definitely be graduating in May :)
To celebrate, Alex took me to Chuck's. I cost him way too much money, but being the amazing guy that he is he didn't even flinch. :) He is too sweet!! :) It was great to spend some time with him and have a dinner during the week :)
Anyway, just wanted to share my big news! :)
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Big News...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment