I know in my last post I said that Alex and I were both fighting a cold after our icy visit to Nashville...we definitely both lost that battle. The past week and a half has been rough on the both of us. Alex got the full-blown cold first so I spent the majority of last week trying to make it through my last few days of work and take care of him. My throat has been sore since the day we came back and it has been gradually getting worse so needless to say, Alex and I have been a pretty pitiful couple. We both had plans to go out of town (Alex to the beach with some buddies from the bar and me going home and to Birmingham to watch Josh play in a tournament) since it is our spring break, but our plans were shot thanks to our sicknesses :( We didn't even do anything Monday for St. Patrick's Day!!!! :(Alex is doing a little better, but I have not had a voice for the past few days. I am going to try and go home tomorrow and go see the doctor just to make sure it's not an infection that I need medicine for. Anyway, on a happier note my little brother got to play some yesterday. It was only a little (like half an inning) but he caught two outs so I'm sure it helped his confidence tremendously. I'm going to his game tomorrow night on my way home so I hope he gets to play! Also, my dear friend from college called me today to let me know she's having a baby girl!!! I'm so excited for her! She had a little boy while we were in undergrad (actually 3 years ago exactly cause he's having a birthday this week) and we all adopted him as our own so I'm very excited she's having a little girl that we can spoil now :)
Anyway, I'm going to raid my arsenal of drugs and see if I can find something to keep me from coughing the entire night...I'll try and update tomorrow or Thursday from home (if I can get the dial-up to cooperate with me ;)) Take care and have a Happy Wednesday!
Love!
Maegan
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Being sick is no fun :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment