One of my sweet friends does a “Phone Dump Friday” where she shares the pictures taken on her cell phone throughout the week. Since I tend to take the most random pictures (it is how Alex and I share a lot with each other throughout the day), I thought I would share them here as well. Enjoy!
My injection site from my allergy shots this past week. Clearly I had a horrible reaction to them, and actually had to send this picture to the nurse. I spent the day doped up on Benadryl and icing my arm…It was rough! (excuse the horrible picture…it is quite difficult to take a picture of the back of your arm)
This is a print I designed for my friend’s new baby. I’ve already had to start taking orders for these, so if you are interested in buying one as a gift, please let me know and I’ll be happy to design one for you.
Alex and I before seeing “Wicked” on Saturday night. I looked terrible, but Alex looked handsome so this picture was worth posting More pictures to come later
Enjoying my morning coffee in my new “Wicked” mug courtesy of my sweet Alex Love it!
I’ve spent the past few days working on converting my resume’ to a curriculum vita…a lot harder than it sounds! I was pretty proud of my “Scholarly Work” section…that top half is conference presentations alone
Next week is our Spring Break, so next week’s pictures probably will be just as exciting
Have a fabulous weekend!
Much love,
Maegan

0 comments:
Post a Comment