For the first time in a long time Alex and I were in the same city for the 4th so we were excited to get to celebrate together for once! I, unfortunately, didn’t get to spend time with him during the day (he had a lunch at a family friends’ which I got invited to, but my family and I had already planned a “pool day”), but I was thankful he, and my grandparents, were able to come cook-out with us that evening!
We had LOTS of good food, good company, and of course some fireworks thanks to my neighbors (sometimes it is nice living out in the country with no firework restrictions ;)) We had a blast! :)
Here are some pictures (they’re pretty self-explanatory ;))
I hope you had an awesome 4th of July as well! :)

1 comments:
I'm glad you had a great 4th of July!!
Post a Comment