Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July Weekend – Part I

As soon as I got back from Denver, it was time to turn around and leave again!  I had exactly 1 week to unpack everything from Denver, do laundry, and repack to go home for the weekend and then to spend 10 days in Arkansas.  Needless to say, it was a bit chaotic!

Anyway, on July 3rd, one of Alex’s college buddies got married in Huntsville (hence the reason I had to go home).  The whole “crew” is so spread out now that it was great to see everybody again!

Although they had a few minor mishaps before the wedding (they had to move the ceremony and reception site from the church to the bride’s home the night before the wedding), the wedding was beautiful!

Congratulations to Richie & Erin! :)

4th of July Weekend_07 03_3678

The ceremony set-up…I thought they did an amazing job getting it set up so quickly!

 4th of July Weekend_07 03_3652

The boy and I.  There are plenty of these because a) I hadn’t seen him in over a month and b) We were both dressed up :)

4th of July Weekend_07 03_3653

Glad to know he hasn’t changed in the past 7 weeks!

Again

4th of July Weekend_07 03_3655

The college crew (or at least the ones that were there!) 4th of July Weekend_07 03_3664

The fabulous couple cutting their cake

4th of July Weekend_07 03_3665

The groom’s cake which combined all of the groom’s favorite things:  Disney (he used to work there and that’s where they got engaged), Alabama, and poker

4th of July Weekend_07 03_3666

Cutting the groom’s cake

With two of my favorite guys from Alex’s crew Nate and T Nance

4th of July Weekend_07 03_3671

Although you can’t see it, Alex caught the garter and our friend Adrienne caught the bouquet (or was the only one willing to pick it up as we “single ladies” watched it fall to the ground ;))

4th of July Weekend_07 03_3679Hanging out at Tyler’s after the wedding…we had a wonderful time reminiscing about our “college days” :)          

 

Next up:  Celebrating Independence Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look soooo skinny!! love your dress - looks like a great time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin