It's been a while since I've written so I thought I'd give a quick update before I left work today :) Let's see what has happened this week...
I've spent the majority of the week recooping from the past month or so and having comps on Monday just really pushed me over the edge. Needless to say, I didn't do too much! On Friday night, Casey, Tara, Reid, and I took Alex to Outback for his birthday. Alex loves Outback so he had a good time :) He threatened us all night about having them sing to him so we were nice and refrained from telling them it was his birthday. After we ate dinner, Alex had to go on to work so our night ended there. On Saturday night, I did go out with the Casey and Tara which was a lot of fun. We went to El Ricon and ran into Alex and some of his friends. Several of his college buddies were back in town so they got together last minute to grab something to eat and go bar-hopping. Anyway, we ended up sittin
g with them so it wasn't necessarily the girl's night I was hoping for, but that's okay :). Alabama was playing so Alex's friends were going to Wilhagen's to watch the game and Casey and Tara decided to go back to their apartment to watch. I just went back to my apartment and did some housework. The girl's called me and said they wanted to go to the Library when the game was over so I got ready again and we headed to the bar. Alex wasn't actually bartending but he was in and out and unfortunately when we got there, he was out. When he came back, I did get to spend some time with him and listen to the awesome band, Til Two. We hung out for a little while and then decided to head out. I knew I had to get up early on Sunday morning so I went straight home and went to bed.
On Sunday, Alex's parents came down to cook brunch. We had caviar, cheese from Oregon, eggs benedict, hashbrowns, and fruit salad. Everything was so yummy!!! Alex got some fun birthday presents including some really cool drinking glasses :) His mom is an amazing cook so I love eating with his family! They hung out for most of the afternoon so we got to spend some time with them. After they left, Alex ran out and did some errands and I ran home to rest. He called me later asking if I wanted to come over and watch American Gangster and he even bought my favorite food from Qdoba (That's one of the perks from dating someone so long, they can order for you :)) Note: I have some pictures from the brunch, but they are on Alex's camera so as soon as I can get them from him, I'll upload them :)
Other than that, this week has been pretty uneventful. I did start working out with my personal trainer again last night, and although I am extremely sore and exhausted, I know she's going to get me back in shape for all my upcoming events :). Josh has a baseball tournament in Daphne that I might go to with my family, but I'm not totally sure. Other than that, my weekend looks pretty calm as well but it will be a nice change from the past few weeks :)
Have a great weekend and I'll try to update later! :)
Maegan
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Things have finally started slowing down...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment