Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

This weekend's events

Hi all!! Studying for COMPS is driving me nuts, so I thought I'd get away from it for a little bit and update my blog. It's been a busy weekend and is going to be an even busier week next week! Anyway, as I mentioned before I had to go home this weekend for Josh's fashion show. I headed home early yesterday to swing by Bridesmaids Inc in Birmingham to pick up my bridesmaid's dress for Crystal's wedding and make it back home by noon for a haircut. Last night, we just hung around the house and relaxed. Even though I should have been studying, after spending several hours looking at it on Friday, I just couldn't make myself look at it anymore. This afternoon we had Josh's fashion show to attend. He looked so handsome!!! I think he and his friend Anna were so sick of pictures by the end of the day, but they made such a cute couple, we just couldn't help ourselves (check them out below, you'll see what I mean :)) We were so proud of him because we thought he was just escorting his friend Anna, but he had to do a little walk down by himself. He did a great job and overall the show was very entertaining! (Me being a little OCD and an event planner, I kept thinking of how I would do things differently, but that's just me ;)) I just got back in town a little while ago and will be spending the rest of my evening studying for COMPS tomorrow :( Say a little prayer for me from 9-2 tomorrow...I'm a little nervous about this test!! Tomorrow is also Alex's birthday and I'm taking him to dinner tomorrow night so I'm hoping I have enough energy to make it through the day :) I'll definitely update tomorrow!

Much love,
Maegan


P.S. Here are pictures from Josh's show. As always, you can check out pictures on my SmugMug page http://maegz2685.smugmug.com/


Josh in his tux :)
Josh and I
Josh working the runway
Josh & Anna (This was the first of two dresses she modeled)
Josh & Anna (Anna's dress number 2)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin