Yep, today's Alex's birthday...we are finally the same age again :) Although I have been super excited about his birthday, it's been overshadowed by my Master's comps today :( Thankfully they are over and I can celebrate with my guy :) They went okay...I never know about those kind of tests. I'm just glad they are finally over and I'm going to try not to even think about them until I have to. I'm about to go wake Alex up and maybe take him to lunch somewhere. If nothing else, we're going to the Globe tonight for dinner, which is one of our favorite places so I'm really looking forward to that!! Anyway, I'll try and do a birthday update tomorrow at work! :)
Have a great night!
Maegan
Monday, February 18, 2008
Boo Comps & Happy Birthday Alex!!!
Posted by Maegan at 4:12 PM
Labels: Events, Friends, Special Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment