Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Miscellaneous Ramblings…

Hi all,

Again, sorry for being MIA <insert normal excuses explanations here>  I did the full course load thing last year and thought I was going to die, but apparently taking 3 ON-CAMPUS (as opposed to a couple online courses like last year) and teaching two courses, and dealing with football and family on the weekends, and trying to squeeze in some me time….I have reached a new level of exhaustion.

Anyway, update on my world:

- As you can see (if I even have any readers any more :( ) , I have finally caught up on some posts.  I have maybe 2 or 3 more and I will be completely up to date which is good because we have a LOT coming up :)

- Next week, Alex is coming to celebrate our 6th anniversary! :)  Since our real anniversary (the 10th) falls in the middle of the week and the following weekend he will be gone to Vegas for a work trip/ we’re playing MSU here, we decided that this weekend would be the best time to do celebrate.  I do have his present and I’m really excited about it, BUT since he occasionally reads my blog(and I know he will if I reveal his present because he has an awesome sixth sense like that ;), I can’t tell you what it is just yet, but as soon as I give it to him, I’ll share (hence the reason I’m trying to catch up on posts :))

P.S.If you want to read “Our Story”, you can check out my posts around Anniversary time last year :)

Our Story, Part I

Our Story, Part II

Our Story, Part III

- Also, speaking of Alex…he has the final round  of a VERY IMPORTANT job interview Wednesday morning.  If he gets this job, it would definitely change our lives for the better…as in we would be back in the same state again :)  So, if you think about it…shoot up a prayer, good thoughts, whatever, because this job would mean a lot to the both of us! :)

- Thanks to all of you that have been so sweet to check on me…I’m so thankful to have such awesome friends :)

Anyway, hopefully I’ll be back soon with some good news and lots of updates :)  Thanks for hanging in there with me!! :)

Love,

Maegan

1 comments:

Brittany @ Boots and Pearls said...

Yay! 6th anniversary!!!! Congrats!!

Praying for the job interview! Hope all goes well!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin