Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Josh’s NSCS Induction

While our family was here for the Florida game, we all had the opportunity to attend Josh’s National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) Induction.  I was so proud because I was inducted into this same honor society back in 2004…it is nice to know that if we have nothing else in common, we have honor societies ;)

Anyway, here are some pics from the event (Josh and I even dressed the part, matching their colors :))

Josh's NSCS Induction_10 03_4605

The crew before the ceremony started 

Josh's NSCS Induction_10 03_4612

Josh receiving his pin

The reception setup:

Josh's NSCS Induction_10 03_4600Josh's NSCS Induction_10 03_4603Josh's NSCS Induction_10 03_4602

Then it was photo session time :)

Josh's NSCS Induction_10 03_4620 Josh's NSCS Induction_10 03_4621  Josh's NSCS Induction_10 03_4623  Josh's NSCS Induction_10 03_4626

 Josh's NSCS Induction_10 03_4633

Our pins :)

Congrats Josh!! I’m so proud of you! :)     

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin