Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! :)

I didn’t have a chance to update last night because Josh had a basketball game in Russellville and we didn’t get home until late. However, we did have some somewhat excited news last night! My cousin Tyler, who is 2 years younger than me, proposed to his girlfriend last night. We knew they were talking about it, but I don’t think anyone was expecting it this soon. My sweet little grandmother has been driving myself and my cousin Julie (she’s several years older than me) crazy about getting married. She of course has been working on Julie for a while, but in the past few years I’ve joined Julie on the hot seat. She even made the comment that if I wasn’t married by 25, I would be an old maid! Haha Anyway, I had to give Tyler a hard time because she’s going to put even more pressure on us to find husbands. Now, my grandmother got married at 14 so I understand why she expects us to be married, but as many times as I’ve given her my speech about I have so much left to accomplish in my life, it never gets through to her…oh well!

On a brighter note, I did get an e-mail from Alex today! I’m having fits with this internet and although I was online all day and caught myself checking my e-mail account constantly, somehow I missed him L Anyway, the e-mail was super sweet and although I was excited to hear from him, it made me miss him even more. Only 2 more days left though (well technically a day and a half J) so I hope I can hang in there a couple more days!

Mom and Dad just went to pick up Josh’s brand new big screen TV so I’m going to get off of this so I can live vicariously through Joshua and his new tech toys (this is the first Christmas I don’t know what I’m getting and it’s driving me crazy!)

I’ll write again soon….Happy Christmas Eve Eve :)

Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin