Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

4 Days and Counting

I don’t have much time to update because I am beyond exhausted and am having trouble holding my eyes open, but I thought I’d at least write a short post. Christmas at my grandmother’s went well yesterday. One huge part of the family was not able to attend due to other obligations (the part with all the young children) so it was very different and quiet. It did not take us long at all to open gifts as it was only 8 of us as opposed to the normal 16. Here’s a picture of Josh and I opening our presents


Every year, my aunt makes a “Year in Review” album for my grandmother. They started it the year before my grandfather passed away and it has been a tradition we look forward to every year. This year, I sent her my picasa web album address so she was able to pull a lot of pictures of Josh and I and Alex even made a few appearances.


I just got home from Huntsville with my mom and grandmother. Every year my grandmother takes me on a no-limit shopping spree to New York and Company as my Christmas present and when we got there, they had everything 50% off! With the 50% off and some other discounts from coupons and mailings (we get a ton because I practically own that entire store) we only spent 300 dollars and got a TON of tops, bottoms, jewelry, and even a few complete outfits. I was very excited and can’t wait to wear my new clothes! Afterwards, we went by Best Buy to finish up Josh’s Christmas presents. I can’t quite share what we got him yet, but it did have something to do with his new Xbox 360 he’s getting for Christmas (don’t worry…he already knows about it ) Still no word from Alex, but I’m trying to keep myself busy so as not to think about it. Anyway, off to bed!


Countdown: 4 days!


Much love,
Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin